I was very emotional when my sister-in-law opened her two gifts that I made for her.
The Sunset in the Mountains picture frame contains the photo Marn's first grandchild - Carter.
The Sunset in the Mountains picture frame contains the photo Marn's first grandchild - Carter.
The Cocker - resembled her Coco that they had lost a number of years ago. Coco was 12+ years and was an important member of the family.
Smiles..... now this is what makes all the time and hard work so worth while. I enjoy what I do but it is the positive reactions that put the final touch on all of my projects.I just finished this sign for my husbands business.
**************************************************************************************
It has been a very busy end to the year of 2007.The last quarter of the year brought many orders for the Christmas season as well as many orders yet to complete.


No comments:
Post a Comment