Thursday, July 24, 2008


As I am looking over my most recent entries I realize that I have done quite bit more but for some reason I did not seem to take pictures of the finished product. I was either that busy or that excited to see the recipients reaction. I do up things now and then as a personal gift from me to whomever for whatever reason. I can see how saying " Thankyou, Happy Birthday or I love you " in a timely fashion can be overlooked by the camera lens. I will have to make a point of contacting some people to see if they would mind e-mailing me pictures to add to my blog.

One such gift I recently did was for a Thankyou. The fellowI made it for bowls 10-Pin so I went with that theme. I made a pattern from a picture I found on Google Images. I combined the wood with the acrylic and it turned out really nice.

**** If anyone knows of a place in Regina that I can purchase sheets of clear acrylic plexiglas or the colored plexiglas MC, please let me know. I have been using bits that were given to me to try and I like. *****

No comments: